My Hijau Video Contest. Menangi Kamera DSLR 5D11!!
Ha ha ha ha… Artikel ni takde kena mengena dengan politik ya??
Cuma eXception nak ambik kesempatan untuk promo peraduan ni kepada semua rakyat Malaysia…
Semua boleh join… Tak mengira kaum atau fahaman politik…
Tapi faham-faham je lah… Penyertaan korang dah tentu kena reject… Kih kih kih kih…
Peraduan ini adalah anjuran GreenTech Malaysia yang merupakan organisasi yang bernaung di bawah KeTTHA (Kementerian Tenaga, Teknologi Hijau dan Air).
Peraduan ini bertemakan kempen hijau… Bukan kempen hijau PAS tau…
Jangan plak ingat kaler hijau tu hanya milik PAS sahaja… Keh keh keh keh…
Apapun… Korang baca je la keterangan peraduan kat bawah ni…
Yang tak faham Bahasa Inggeris, sila cari cikgu Bahasa Inggeris…
eXception tak dapat tolong…
1. My HiJAU Video Contest (“Contest”) is organised by GreenTech Malaysia.
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, who are above 12 years of age or older at the time of entry and hold a valid NRIC.
2. All employees of GreenTech Malaysia and its related companies are not eligible to participate in this Contest. GreenTech Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any participant who, in our opinion, is not eligible to participate in this Contest under this Clause.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Complete an online Contest Registration Form. Registration Forms must only be obtained from www.greentechmalaysia.my website and an email notification will be sent to you upon confirmation.
2. Create your own video in a most creative manner and submit the same by uploading the video at the online link set out in the Contest Registration Form.
3. Gain as much “like” and “hit” by promoting video over social networks; Facebook/Twitter/YouTube and others.
4. The Contest runs from 13th August 2012. The closing date for submission of Contest Registration Form is on or before 28th September 2012.
5. Entries that are submitted after the closing period or Contest Registration Forms which are incomplete, damaged, irregular, invalid, have not been submitted through approved channels, or otherwise do not conform to or comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be disqualified.
1. A total of TEN (10) winners will be selected for the Contest with THREE (3) winners each selected for THREE (3) categories and ONE (1) GRAND winner for the most/highest viewed video.
2. There are 3 categories for the video selection and the winners are as follows:
Best Green Speech – 3 Winners
Best Green Campaign – 3 Winners
Best Green Moment – 3 Winners
Also, the video that has the most/highest hits on YouTube will receive GRAND prize.
3. Prizes to be won inclusive green holiday, green gadgets like Smart Phone, Digital Camera, Tablet Computer and many more.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
1. Winners will be selected based on the highest number of hits displayed on YouTube within the duration given.
2. Participants agree that GreenTech Malaysia has the rights to use the video for training and marketing purposes.
3. Selected winners will be notified via telephone and/or email and are required to provide the following information within two (2) working days from the date of the telephone notification:
a) Copy of NRIC of the Participant as registered in the registration form.
b) Email notification copy.
1. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any decision of GreenTech Malaysia, which shall be final. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
2. In the event any Participant is found at any time before or after nominating the Selected Winner to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, GreenTech Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify/forfeit/withdraw any Participant from the Contest.
3. By participating in this Competition, Selected Winners consent to authorise GreenTech Malaysia and/or its authorised agents to use the Selected Winners’ names, photographs, testimonials and/or quotes for purposes of publicity, advertising, broadcast production and/or marketing and training without any compensation whatsoever or prior notice to the Selected Winners. Selected Winners may be required to become involved in further publicity or advertising.
4. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, all costs and expenses incurred by the participants in relation to and/or in connection with this Contest shall be borne by the participants.
5. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. GreenTech Malaysia reserves the right to cancel, postpone, terminate and/or in its sole discretion withdraw the Contest without prior notice to participants.
Maklumat lebih lanjut, korang boleh check kat sini: My Hijau